Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 01:48 pm
I'm here hanging out this summer with my boyfriend, hopefully turning into a temporary relocation if all goes well. Since I'm not too familiar with things I have a few questions. Actually more like recommend your favourite/best of the following....
1. Best place to go for waxing.
2. Best night spot (dance clubs/karaoke/live bands/etc)
3. Favourite place to go for a walk or run
4. Best Ice Cream
5. Favourite spot to hang out and talk (outdoors or indoors)/coffee shops
2. Best Night Spot...lol, you are in Bloomington-Normal...but I guess for karaoke it would be Shooters/Ride the Nine.
3. Best Place for a walk/run...White Oak Park, McGraw Park, Clearwater Park, Constitution Trail.
4. Best Ice Cream...Cold Stone Creamery.
1. ow...no idea
2. Check out the bar area of downtown bloomington...like Fat Jacks & Daddios...some people like it but others don't. I've yet to go during the summer though and I imagine it's different than when ISU and IWU are in session.
3. There's a cute park/trails down by the ISU President's mansion thing (I don't really know what it is) it's near the intersection of Emerson and Towanda.
4. I don't really eat dairy but I've heard Carl's is good.
5. The Coffeehouse in downtown Normal.
1. well for waxing it depends what you are looking for....if your looking for body waxing i would highly suggest fox and hounds...if your just looking to get like your eyebrows done i'd say go to the mall to merle norman, or practically any salon...
2. night spot....if your wanting to dance go to fat jack's... or daddio's...now is the time to go since it isn't as crowded with college kids... karaoke, i know maguires has it on thursday and i enjoy it there....or shooters on tuesdays...
3. white oak is nice, but the geese are annoying... they will hiss and chase after you.... i suggest the constitution trail.
4. I like both carls and gene's... but cold stone is good too if you aren't looking for something that's "local"
5. hmmm...i suggest the coffee hound in downtown bloomington
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|